Atlanta Beer Festivals hosts the first Sunset Cove Beer & Wine Fest on Saturday, October 14, 2017, 1-5pm.
- We will feature 100+ different beers and ciders to sample from Atlanta, the Southeast, and all over America.
- We will also have 25+ wine selections to enjoy.
- The festival will take place at Sunset Cove at Lake Lanier Islands.
- We will have live music with Sailing to Denver on the stage, with DJ Qtip playing during their breaks.
- College football will be showing on the 6+ flat screens inside the Sunset Cove restaurant.
Festival Tickets are $35 advance, $40 after Oct. 5, and $50 day of event
Your ticket price includes entry to Lanier Islands, a souvenir cup, entertainment, and all of your beer samples. Food will cost extra. We will have Designated Driver tickets available at the gate only for $15.
Parking will be available for cars and boats. Your beer fest ticket includes your parking fee, so no additional charge. You are welcome to leave your car or boat overnight if you cannot drive it home. We encourage everyone not to drink and drive: designate a driver, carpool, use Uber or Lyft, or take a taxi. You can schedule a pick up with SafeRide America to get you and your car home as well.
This is a 21 and up event; please no kids, no babies, No pets, or outside food or beverage (pretzel necklaces are allowed). The event is rain or shine, no refunds will be given. We have a some covered space if we need it, so the party will go on. Beer and Wine samples will be cut off at 4:45pm. The Sunset Cove Beach Cafe will switch over to a cash bar at 5pm if you want to stay and watch football or just hang out.